Can women be leaders in the body of Christ? Can they teach or preach the gospel? Can they serve as pastors? In this chapter, David considers a wealth of scriptures that bring needed balance to this controversial topic.
Below is the 12th chapter of The Disciple-Making Minister broken up into individual articles for easier reading.
- Women in Ministry
- From the Beginning
- Women in Ministry in the Old Testament
- A Female Judge Over Israel
- A Third Prophetess
- Women in Ministry in the New Testament
- Women as Pastors?
- Women as Apostles?
- Women as Teachers?
- When Jesus Commanded Women to Teach Men
- The Problem Passages
- Other Possibilities
- The Other Problem Passage
- The Church—A Model of the Family
- In Conclusion