Can women be leaders in the body of Christ? Can they teach or preach the gospel? Can they serve as pastors? In this chapter, David considers a wealth of scriptures that bring needed balance to this controversial topic.
Below is the 12th chapter of The Disciple-Making Minister broken up into individual articles for easier reading.
- • Women in Ministry
- • From the Beginning
- • Women in Ministry in the Old Testament
- • A Female Judge Over Israel
- • A Third Prophetess
- • Women in Ministry in the New Testament
- • Women as Pastors?
- • Women as Apostles?
- • Women as Teachers?
- • When Jesus Commanded Women to Teach Men
- • The Problem Passages
- • Other Possibilities
- • The Other Problem Passage
- • The Church—A Model of the Family
- • In Conclusion