Our Statement of Faith
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of those who are spiritually dead in sin. Salvation is by grace, not by works, through a living faith that is validated by a lifestyle characterized by fruitfulness and obedience to Christ.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and by whose gifts the church is empowered far beyond mere human ability.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences. True followers of Christ love each other and demonstrate that love through sacrificial acts.