Scripture teaches that being baptized in the Holy Spirit is an experience that is subsequent to being born of the Spirit. It is when God empowers us to be His witnesses. How is this baptism received? What does speaking in other tongues have to do with this?
Below is the 11th chapter of The Disciple-Making Minister broken up into individual articles for easier reading.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- Two Works by the Holy Spirit
- Why the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is Needed
- The Initial Evidence of the Baptism in the Spirit
- Saul in Damascus
- The Verdict
- How to Receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- Common Fears
- The Source of the Utterance
- Now That You Are Baptized in the Holy Spirit
- Answers to a Few Common Questions
- Didn’t Paul Write that Not All Speak with Tongues?