Since 2005, David Servant has penned provocative monthly e-teachings. You can subscribe to his future e-teachings by clicking here. You can read all his former e-teachings by clicking the links below.
- The End of Political Polarization
- The End of Abortion, Part 2
- The End of Abortion, Part 1
- The End of Misogyny, Part 2
- The End of Misogyny, Part 1
- The End of Racism
- For Whom Should You Vote? Part 4
- Words for the Working Poor
- For Whom Should You Vote? Part 3
- For Whom Should You Vote? Part 2
- For Whom Should You Vote? Part 1
- Ignorance is Bliss, Temporarily
- More About Fundraising
- My Tenth Confession
- Tithing to the Local Church?
- The Confessions of a Nonprofit Director, Part 3
- The Confessions of a Nonprofit Director, Part 2
- The Confessions of a Nonprofit Director, Part 1
- A Profit-Making Nonprofit
- A Lesson from the Pilgrims
- The New Gay Bible, Part 2
- Another Look at Nonresistance, Part 2
- The New Gay Bible
- Another Look at Nonresistance, Part 1
- When God Sends Mixed Messages
- You Be Jesus (But Not Me)
- Hairy Men and Smooth Men
- A Homosexual You Will Love
- I Love Homosexuals, and I’m Frustrated
- Food Facts and Fads—Whom Should We Trust?
- The Inward Voice
- The True Grace of God
- Lord, Please Bless This Poison
- A Lot of Profit from a Little Exercise
- Sell Everything? Part 2
- Sell Everything? Part 1
- All Christians Believe “Works” are Essential for Salvation
- The Rich Young Ruler
- The Faith of an Atheist
- The Hell Debate, Part 3 – Annihilationism
- The Hell Debate, Part 2 – Annihilationism
- The Hell Debate – Annihilationism
- How to Keep Poor People Poor
- Christians in Politics?
- Christians for Hitler
- About Time to Abort the Abortionists
- Feedback to “Government Theft”
- Government Theft
- To Ponder with Prayer
- Lend, Expecting Nothing
- Other Than an Occasional Problem With Pride, I Believe I’ve Reached Sinless Perfection
- A Question for My Beloved Calvinists
- As a Father
- A Closer Look at Forgiving
- A Tribute to Michael
- Salvation B.C. and A.D. Part 2
- Salvation B.C. and A.D.
- Infidel for Christ
- Perplexed Without Context
- Laugh, then Cry
- God’s Regrets and Man’s Free Will
- Surprised by Jesus
- Three Lessons from the Lakeland Outpouring and Todd Bentley
- Is This It?
- Pastoring with Less Pain, Part 2 of 2
- Pastoring with Less Pain, Part 1 of 2
- Dear Pastor, Will You Repent With Me?
- I Could Be Wrong About Some Things
- Deeds that Determine Destinies
- An Inconvenient Truth
- Who Can We Trust?
- A Prophet Among Profits
- Jesus, the Greatest Prosperity Preacher
- A Parable about Frank, the Wise Investor
- It’s Time to Try Pond #2!
- Oh, the Luck that Saves Us?
- The Snack We Call Supper
- Lessons from Children
- Only Eunuchs Never Struggle With Lust
- Can a Christian Have a Demon?
- The Day Jesus Lied?
- The Ennoblement of a Secular Vocation
- Straining Out Gnats
- Scaling Down in Disneyland
- Is Greed Only an Attitude?
- Silver and Gold Have I Quite a Large Sum
- American Idol
- What God Wants
- Deception is an Election
- There’s a Sheep Born Every Second
- A Little Leaven…
- The Inward Voice
- “Judge Not!”
- Hurricane Jesus
- Hurricane Jesus, Part 2
- A Silly Gospel
- God’s Love/Hate Relationship with the World
- Christian Clichés that Contradict Christ
- Is it Biblical to “Accept Jesus as Your Savior”?
- So Glad for Guilt
- Do I Believe Jesus or Paul?
- The Limits of God’s Grace
- Why the Tsunami?
e-Teachings from 2017
e-Teachings from 2016
e-Teachings from 2015
e-Teachings from 2014
e-Teachings from 2013
e-Teachings from 2012
e-Teachings from 2010
e-Teachings from 2009
e-Teachings from 2008
e-Teachings from 2007
e-Teachings from 2006
e-Teachings from 2005